Your cart is currently empty!
From the Archives: ALU Edition! Coast-to-coast with Where in Canada
In this very special edition of From the Archives, and in honour of Canada Day, we take a look back at the far and not-so-far-flung locales of books set all across Canada. Whether reading to escape somewhere new or experience your own backyard through someone else’s eyes, our Where in Canada series highlights how our country can really become the cliched “its own character in a book”.
- One Hundred Days of Rain by Carellin Brooks (BookThug)
- Vancouver Confidential by John Belshaw (Anvil Press)
- This Location of Unknown Possibilities by Brett Josef Grubisic (Now or Never Publishing)
- Stony Point by S. Noel McKay (Inanna Publications)
- Red River Raging by Penny Draper (Coteau Books)
- This House is Condemned by David Haskins (Wolsak & Wynn)
- Still Hunting by Martin Hunter (ECW Press)
- The Night Drummer by Paul Nicholas Mason (Now or Never Publishing)
- A Stone in My Shoe by George Ellenbogen (Vehicule Press)
- Halfling Spring: An Internet Romance by Joanne Arnott (Kegedonce Press)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Field Guide by Michael Collins (Breakwater Books)