Your cart is currently empty!
Chappy Hour: The Quick Red Fox + Fox Haunts
Much like a tricky fox, Penn Kemp’s latest collection Fox Haunts (Quattro Books) is playful and steeped in mythology. Read the poem “Steal, Stole, Stun” and a longer excerpt from this nature- and literature-inspired collection and sip on a Quick Red Fox cocktail or mocktail (just watch out for that lazy dog).
The Cocktail(plain text to follow) What You Need:
- 2 oz Tequila Blanco or Agave juice
- 1 oz Triple Sec or orange juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 barspoon Raspberry Syrup
- Slice of lime
- Fill metal cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Tequila/Agave, Triple Sec/Orange, the Cranberry and Lime juices, and the Raspberry Syrup..
- Shake until the outside . frosts.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a Lime slice.
The PoemDid all of that make you feel a little foxy? Read more of Fox Haunts from our larger excerpt here (clicking will begin a .pdf download), or order the book here.For more Chappy Hour, click here.