Your cart is currently empty!
Chappy Hour: Broken Hearts Cocktail Red + Poems for Ingrid
Valentine’s Day may be over, but love still lingers with Don Brestler’s Poems for Ingrid (Bayeux Arts), a collection of love poems of the hard-to-move-on variety. Pair with our Broken Hearts Cocktail Red and a box of kleenex, just in case. Read on for the recipe and a sample from the collection.
The Cocktail(plain text to follow) What You Need:
- 2.5 oz currant vodka or juice
- 0.5 oz chocolate liqueur or chocolate-cherry soda
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 orange segment
- Combine the sugar and cocoa powder in a shallow saucer.
- Rub the orange piece around the rim of a chilled cocktail glass and rim with cocoa powder.
- Stir together the currant and chocolate with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into glass.