Ten-headed Alien is crying out for a cosmic cocktail pairing. You could go back to our Blacklight Borealis recipe, or for the very adventurous, there’s this. But if you’re looking for a more sophisticated celestial sipper, then let me introduce the Blue Moon Cosmo. It pairs perfectly with the feature poem, "balloon Balloon BALLOON" about a robot and a blue balloon.
(Plain text follows.)
What You Need:
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chilled, orange-infused vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce white cranberry juice
What To Do:
1. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a chilled martini glass, then dip in sugar.
2. Add ice to shaker.
3. Add lime juice, vodka, blue curacao and cranberry juice; shake well.
4. Pour into chilled glass and garnish with a lime slice.
For an alcohol-free version, use orange fizzy water in place of the vodka. To get the blue colour, you can try Kool-Aid powder or the hyper-trendy Blue Pea Flower.
* * *
Not ready to come back to Earth just yet? We've got more from Ten-Headed Alien to keep your celestial spirit up.
* * *
For more drinks & poetry, click here for more Chappy Hour.
comments powered by Disqus